Saturday, August 13, 2011

MOMMY QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!

I just had my first child in December, and my one and only lifesaver has been the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" Book. Anything I have ever needed answered has been in that book, I called it my bible for the first few months of my son's life. I think my friends and family have really gotten tired of me talking about the book all the time, and now that my son is a little older I am looking forward to getting another book in the series.

So for all those new moms out there, you have to check out this giveaway for one of their books, you will love it. CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE GIVEAWAY http://familyfocusblog.com/what-to-expect-from-pregnancy-to-parenting-book-giveaway/#comment-104928

TRUST ME YOU WILL READ THESE BOOKS COVER TO COVER AND YOUR BABIES WILL THANK YOU FOR IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment